Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jude in New York City!

Last week I had the incredible honor of representing Northern Ireland to the world (well, a slice of the world I suppose!) as I, and my small business 'The Ulster Kitchen' was part of an incredible showcase in New York City entitled 'Experience Northern Ireland'. For one week the Vanderbilt hall in Grand Central Station was transformed into a stunning exhibit illustrating just what a wonderful place Northern Ireland is for a vacation. The cream of Irish talent was there including dancers, singers, song writers, performers, celebrity chefs, actors, musicians of every stripe....and me!

Yes, little ol' me was there and I was demonstrating and exhibiting a wide range of wonderful products from Northern Ireland including Irish linens, teas, coffees, baked goods, music, food & drink and more...all of which is available on my website, I hasten to add!

It was a blast! Literally thousands of people came through and it was exhilarating to meet so many people, showcase what we have to offer and represent my home country. What a thrill! Many New Yorkers were of Irish descent, and all wanted to tell a story.

So, enjoy this little 'snapshot' video, and I'll see you next time with a 'knock out' recipe to celebrate Fall!

Until then, enjoy!

Judith, the Irish Foodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment on the food, or any other aspect of Irishness. Enjoy!