Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!...and thank you

Just wanted to add a wee post at the first of the month to wish all of you a very happy new year!

2008 was certainly eventful for me, we started our small business, 'The Ulster Kitchen', built our website and blog, finished out the concept of my book and cooked a thousand dishes, all whilst loving life in Roswell Georgia as a wife and Mom...I feel very blessed...and I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by such good friends such as you!

Thank you for your support this year, I could not have begun this journey without your love and support.

So, here's to 2009!...may it be a good year for you, full of peace ,promise, joy, laughter and hope....and stay tuned, there's lots going on in this kitchen in the coming months!

Love,
Judith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment on the food, or any other aspect of Irishness. Enjoy!